The Data Network – it’s the backbone of enterprise communications. From the data center and storage to VoIP and email, data usage continues to grow….and so do the costs.
, data networks are also prone to the build-up of unused assets that consume budget dollars on auto-pilot.
Pricing and contract terms for data services have grown increasingly complex. But, that doesn’t mean enterprises have to overspend. NPI’s spend management services replace complexity with visibility and savings so our clients
can immediately reduce data service expenditures in the following areas:
- DS1, DS3
- MPLS port charges (all speeds between 56k and Gbps Ethernet)
- COS service (all classes, including Real Time and Non Real Time)
- Services such as backup ports, shadow ports, etc.
- Network management
- Primary circuit, backup circuit, router (small, medium, large) and other associated services
- Internet services (all port speeds and options for both tiered and burstable)
- Data center hosting